Khalid J. Hayat, M.D., FACC
Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Board Eligible – Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Hayat is a board certified cardiologist specializing in nuclear cardiac imaging, cardiac catheterization, trans-esophageal echocardiography, temporary transvenous pacemaker intervention and electrophysiology. Dr. Hayat also provides general cardiac care for patients’ pre and post operatively, as well as pacemaker and healthy heart maintenance. Dr. Hayat’s area of interest is implantation of ICD and C.R.T. (Cardiac Resynchronizatrion Therapy) as well as catheter based ablation of various cardiac arrhythmias.
Dr. Hayat is committed to providing the highest quality of patient care.
- MedicalSchool: KingEdwardMedicalCollege, Nila Gumbad, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship: MayoHospital, Lahore, Pakistan
- Residency: S.U.N.Y, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship: West VirginiaUniversity Program, Morgantown, WV UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Cardiovascular Disease (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Board Eligible – Cardiac Electrophysiology